Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses. --Plato

Friday, June 1, 2018

S.O.S. ■Patriots Urgent: THIS Patriot NEEDS HELP. SOROS/HuffPo DOXING. NON PUBLIC FIGURES NOW!

 HELP S.O.S. CALL THE WHITE HOUSE, ALERT ALL CONSERVATIVE MEDIA SOURCES

Patriots Urgent: THIS Patriot NEEDS HELP.

PLEASE HELP
Patriots Urgent: THIS Patriot NEEDS HELP. IT'S SOROS-HuffPo ATTACKvia Twitter BECAUSE SHE HAS HUGE FOLLOWING. COSTING HER HUSBAND'S JOB! GREAT LADY (@AmyMek)

Amy Mek

O’Brien has been viciously harassing me, my husband and my loved ones for having an opinion different than his and supporting . O’Brien went so far as to contact my husband’s employer and had him fired because of MY OPINIONS and my fight for Jews to exist.


Amy Mek (@AmyMek) tweeted at 9:54 AM on Thu, May 31, 2018:
ALERT! I NEED YOUR HELP - This is SHOCKING!
( my edit: HUFFOPO= SOROS)
Contact the @HuffPost and demand reporter Luke O’Brien stop endangering me and my family. He has threatened to reveal my identity putting me and my family at great personal risk. But it's MUCH worse than you can imagine...
Had her husband fired from his job!
(THREAD)


(https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1002231771000393728?s=03)


HELP S.O.S. CALL THE WHITE HOUSE, ALERT ALL CONSERVATIVE MEDIA SOURCES
WHITEHOUSE PHONE (202) 456-1111

Knowledge Is Power: The New Realistic Observer is a non-profit blog dedicated to bringing as much truth as possible to the readers.
Image result for Media Wars Gone Wild



No comments:

Post a Comment