Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses. --Plato

Thursday, July 23, 2020

No, the following post is not from "The Onion"



 The New York Times building, as pictured in June 2020. The Times will start its 'Nice White Parents' podcast series on July 30.
Comment: The more time goes by, the more Kafkaesque the Left becomes. Do they truly believe the venom and lies they spew?

******************************

New York Times Announces Podcast Blaming 'Nice White Parents' for Downfall of Public Schools

White parents matter, or so The New York Times proclaims as it announces a new series of podcasts critically examining the role of white parents in the widespread failure of public education.

The podcasts are titled “Nice White Parents” and are the work of Serial Productions. Serial recently was bought by the Times, according to Deadline

 
The limited scope of the podcasts — which will debut July 30 — is shown in a promo for the series, in which it says “Nice White Parents” is “about the 60-year relationship between white parents and the public school down the block.”
That would put the starting date for the series at 1960, or just after the dawn of the civil rights movement.

The Times gets to the role of white parents obliquely by first noting that “We know that American public schools do not guarantee each child an equal education — two decades of school reform initiatives have not changed that. But when we look at how our schools are failing, we usually focus on who they’re failing: Black and brown kids. We ask: Why aren’t they performing better? Why aren’t they achieving more?”

TRENDING: Maxine Waters Jumps Out of Car To Harass LA Deputies Detaining Man
 
Then comes the zinger.
“Those are not the right questions. If you want to understand what’s wrong with our public education system, you have to look at what is arguably the most powerful force in our schools: White parents.”

The blurb promoting the podcasts stops short of an indictment, but an audio trailer narrated by Chana Joffe-Walt, who assembled the podcasts, cites a 1963 episode in which white parents in New York City wanted a new school built so that students of all races could attend.

Joffe-Walt noted that after a massive fight to build the school where white parents wanted it, “none of them sent their kids there.”

The audio quotes what presumably is a parent saying she did not want to “sacrifice” her children by sending them there. Other parents quoted in the audio file noted there was a gap between what ideas they said they would support and which ones they actually do.

“For years I’ve been looking for an answer to the question: Why don’t public schools work better? What is getting in the way of giving each child an equal opportunity, an equal education?” Joffe-Walt said.

“But now, I think I have been looking in the wrong places for what’s broken in our schools. I think you can’t understand what’s broken if you don’t look here at one of the most powerful forces shaping public education: white parents,” she said.

The point has been made before. A study that came out in February from the group Making Caring Common, housed at Harvard University, said that although parents value integration in theory, when picking schools for their own children, they value school quality and safety over racial and economic balance, according to U.S. News & World Report.

“In some ideal sense, the great majority of parents do want to send their kids to integrated schools,” says Eric Torres, co-author of the report. “But when parents are faced with choices that they feel pit these priorities, they tend to choose the things that they believe are most important for the success of their own children.”

RELATED: North Carolina Teachers Union Holds Kids' Education Hostage for Leftist Agenda: 'Our Schools,' 'Our Say!'
 
Nikole Hannah-Jones, who collaborated with Joffe-Walt in a project the Times said laid the foundation for “Nice White Parents,” accused white families of promoting inequality in an interview with The Atlantic.

“White communities want neighborhood schools if their neighborhood school is white,” she said. “If their neighborhood school is black, they want choice.”

Hannah-Jones said the goal of the public school system is not to provide an equal education for all students.

“We have a system where white people control the outcomes, and the outcome that most white Americans want is segregation,” she said.

“Our public schools are not broken but are operating as designed. Our public schools were set up to provide unequal, inadequate education for black children. So that’s what they do,” she said.

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.
Submit a Correction
 

 








Original Post



Knowledge Is Power: The New Realistic Observer is a non-profit blog dedicated to bringing as much truth as possible to the readers.

Please share… Like many other fact-oriented bloggers, we've been exiled from Facebook as well as other "mainstream" social sites.


Big Tech has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family.

Keep on seeking the truth, rally your friends and family, and expose as much corruption as you can… every little bit helps to add pressure on the powers that are no more.

We will continue to search for alternative sites, some of which have already been compromised, in order to deliver our message and urge all of those who want facts, not spin and/or censorship, to do so as well.

 

10 comments:

  1. Finally I am free from herpes virus, with the help of Dr.Omola pure herbs, This Virus appeared at the age of 29, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought my life have come to an end, until a Facebook friend of mine told me about Dr. Omola who treats all Kinds of diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com, I explain everything to him so he ask for my home address, after telling me the cost of the herbal medicine so we agree at a particular price, he prepare the herbs and make delivery to me via FedEx delivery service they deliver the herbs to my door step, I drink the herbs as him instructed, I went for test in 3 different hospital and it was negative, today I'm free from herpes virus.
    You should try Dr.omola herbs I'm not the first person to be cured with his herbs there are different testimony about this herbal doctor, your case can not be different, here is his WhatsApp No +2348118116254 email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week i was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, i promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening to you all,I want to write a shortly message to the world on how Ben Uda on YouTube channel and @dr_ben52 on instagram help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1, please help me thank him,to reach him you can message his email/WhatsApp drbenhealthcare1@gmail.com /+2348050781362 thank you All God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I was a HSV patient, I saw a post on blog on how Dr. Omola cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or His Whatsapp number: +2348118116254...thank you for the good work
    Dr Omola CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-LUPUS, CANCER, HBV, HPV, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, DIARRHEA,FIBROIDS, DIABETES, URINARY TRACT INFECTION, IMPOTENCE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is James Isabella,I am from the USA . It’s a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how I got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. I have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Biya, but I never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr Biya, then i contacted him through his email when i contacted him, he assured me 100% that he will help me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. He sent me his medication and asked me to go for check up after 3 weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up after a month later , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. So I guess it’s time I recommend anyone going through Herpes contact him through What’s app +2348111856507 or Gmail: drbiyajatto@gmail.com God bless you Dr Biya. Dr Biya also has remedy to other diseases like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,LUPUS,FIBRODS AND MANY MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m here to testify about what Dr. Omola did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Mary on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr. Omola on how he cured her from 5 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr. Omola prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr. Omola assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr. Omola for help via dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348118116254.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally I am free from herpes virus, with the help of Dr.Omola pure herbs, This Virus appeared at the age of 29, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought my life have come to an end, until a Facebook friend of mine told me about Dr. Omola who treats all Kinds of diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com, I explain everything to him so he ask for my home address, after telling me the cost of the herbal medicine so we agree at a particular price, he prepare the herbs and make delivery to me via FedEx delivery service they deliver the herbs to my door step, I drink the herbs as him instructed, I went for test in 3 different hospital and it was negative, today I'm free from herpes virus.
    You should try Dr.omola herbs I'm not the first person to be cured with his herbs there are different testimony about this herbal doctor, your case can not be different, here is his WhatsApp No +2348118116254 email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like (1) CANCER,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) CANCER,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL(11)COLD SOREHERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings to the general public, I want to inform the public how I was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Okuofoh. I visited different hospitals but they gave me lists of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for a remedy on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor Okuofoh cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I was having no hope of being cured of HERPES so I decided to contact him on his email that was listed on the comment ( drokuofohherbalhomehealing@gmail.com ) I searched his email on net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when I contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Okuofoh God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: drokuofohherbalhomehealing@gmail.com Call or text him on Whatsapp, +2349050141449.

    DOCTOR OKUOFOH CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS

    ReplyDelete